Sunday, 23 August 2015

An interview with Al Cole on CBS Radio ...and more writing


It's been a great week! I was talking to Al Cole on Thursday, and have been invited next month to do an interview on CBS, The People of Distinction Radio Show.

I'll be talking about the importance of love, how to overcome the fear of change and of course, The Monk who Cast a Spell. ...But there'll be more about this later!




I wrote the final chapter yesterday of the sequel to Durstan and Ailan's story, and it's back to the beginning next week for another edit. I have one more character to write into the plot; check the chronology; punctuation and grammar, and it'll be done.

I am pleased and excited too, to be talking today to +Marilyn Chapman on her blog, if you want to take a look...



I hope you have a great week, Google+ Friends. Thank you for visiting the Hope and Dreams blog.