Sunday, 21 June 2015

It's been a busy weekend, lots more writing...


I have been working on my 2nd novel; putting the chapters I have written into the order they will appear in the book; adding more historical background to the tale, from the research I've been doing, and editing. My goal is to finish the sequel to Durstan and Ailan's story, in the next few weeks.

Book 1 of The Iona Trilogy, The Monk who Cast a Spell, is available now from Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and in other places if you would like to read the beginning... link


I was delighted to receive my copy of The Dawntreader quarterly poetry magazine earlier this week. A poem I had submitted some time ago, "Curves in the Sand" about Nefertiti, her Pharoah Akhenaten and Ancient Egypt, has been included in the latest issue... (Link to Indigo Dreams, the Publishers website)

I also wrote an article a few weeks ago for Kishboo Magazine: "Meet my Nemesis ~ Books", and was pleased to receive an email this afternoon to say that the Editor was giving an online preview of issue 4, in which it appears. You can read my article here by following the Link 



And today has been Fathers' Day in the UK. I don't have an original photograph to post, but I think he would have liked this one, as Peace was my Father's favourite rose.

Thank you for visiting the Hope and Dreams blog. I hope you have a wonderful week.