Sunday, 24 May 2015

Another great 5***** review, and Book of the Week, for The Monk who Cast a Spell


My Author copies arrived from Motivational Press, and I held the paperback version of my novel for the first time. It was an amazing feeling...

I also received another great 5***** review on Amazon from Jennie Baron, a reader: 

"This book is a fascinating glimpse into a bygone time, an engaging adventure, and a sweet affirmation of love. The conflict between Durstan's genuine dedication to God and romantic love with Ailan is a major theme. Also, he lives in a time when Christianity exists side by side with ancient Pagan traditions that celebrate fertility and physical love. 

Sharon Bradshaw is a gifted writer whose words tie all the elements together."

And I discovered then that... I had been awarded Book of the Week by Universal-Books-Australia 


The Monk who Cast a Spell is available now from Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and in other places USA UK

Thank you for visiting the Hope and Dreams blog. I hope you are having a great weekend.