Thursday, 30 April 2015

I'll be talking about The Monk who Cast a Spell... on The Hollis Chapman Radio Show


I am very excited to have been invited to talk with Hollis Chapman on his internet Radio Show on 1st May @10.00am PST (17.00pm GMT) www.blogtalkradio.com/hollischapmanshow

We'll be discussing my debut novel, how I came to write it, what life is like for me as an Author and more...

I hope you will join Hollis and I, in what promises to be a lively and interesting discussion.

The Monk who Cast a Spell was published by Motivational Press on 16th March. It's available now from Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and in other places Book link 



Thank you for visiting the Hope and Dreams blog.

                        
                         ****************

And I've updated this post so you can now listen to the Interview here.