Friday, 13 March 2015

The Monk who Cast a Spell will be launched on 16th March


The Monk who Cast a Spell takes place in 794AD, when people believe that the Old Gods are responsible for their destiny and survival.    


The early Christian Church is gaining a foot hold in the British Isles, and the Monk is part of this too, but he begins to question the way he is living at the Monastery after he meets Ailan.

It's a love story, celebrated in the old way at Beltane, but I've written about the Viking raids and murder; how it is to be an outcast, or a woman involved in domestic violence in the 8th century. 

There's the feasting at Lord Duncan's enclosure; women who love beautiful clothes, Anglo-Saxon jewelery, and want to fall in love with the "right" man to protect them. 


Durstan discovers the Druid's mysticism; how the magic in books can change lives, and there's much more...



Durstan has cast a spell on me. Once I began writing his story I didn't want it to end! I'm looking forward now to sharing it with you. The Monk who Cast a Spell is launched on 16th March in paperback and e Book. Here's the link to Amazon It's available for pre order now!

If you can help spread the word please click Redcoat PR and they will send a link for you to post. 






I hope you enjoy reading my book. Thank you for visiting the Hope and Dreams blog.