Sunday, 4 January 2015

Motivational Press to Publish "The Monk who Cast a Spell"


On 3rd October, 2014 I signed a contract with Motivational Press in California.

I submitted the final draft of my novel to Justin Sachs, CEO, a few weeks later and reviewed the proof read copy over Christmas.




I'm delighted to say that "The Monk who Cast a Spell" will be published by Motivational Press in 2015.

I was also invited in November, 2014 to write an article for inclusion in Justin's book, "A New Year to a New You", which will be released on 5th January, 2015. 




Please follow the link...

It was to be about the tools, strategies and principles needed for success. I wrote the article from the point of view of being a historical fiction author. I told the story of how I had succeeded in changing direction from practising as a Solicitor to achieving this goal. 

Listening to positive people, and reading their books inspired me. Their success helped give me the motivation to begin, then follow the plan I had made. There's more in the article...



It's a very exciting beginning to the New Year! 

I'm looking forward to reading Justin's book, and Durstan has without doubt "cast a spell" on me. I'll post more details soon about my author's website, book cover and launch date.



I hope you have a great week, Google+ Friends. Thank you for visiting the Hope and Dreams blog.