Friday, 25 April 2014

"W" is for Words, William and Wisteria



I love the magic of Words, the intriguing patterns they create in phrases, and the alchemy of a sentence. It's all there waiting to be written and read.

The name "William" has been popular across the years, and it was my Great Grandfather's name. I have his Christening cup in the cabinet at home. 


  
There's William Blake (1757-1827) too, the wonderful poet who wrote "The Tyger": 

"Tyger, Tyger, burning bright,
In the forests of the night;
What immortal hand or eye,
Could frame thy fearful symmetry?

In what distant deeps or skies
Burnt the fire of thine eyes?..."



And the magnificent Wisteria which adorns many a building and wall.


I hope you have a lovely weekend, my friends.

I'll be posting "X" here on Monday to continue the A-Z Challenge. Thank you for visiting the Hope and Dreams Blog.